My Guide Website?
Jaipur: Discover the City's Rich History & Iconic Landmarks1 Reviews
Experience the Pink City like a true local and uncover its hidden gems & iconic landmarks with a knowledgeable guide. Immerse yourself in the city's rich history and culture as you explore the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Experience the comfort of a private air-conditioned car with a driver.
- Explore the stunning architecture of Jaipur with these must-see highlights.
- Get to know Jaipur's history and culture with a local guide.
DescriptionExperience the wonders of Jaipur with a private guide and driver as your companions. *** Hawa Mahal *** Admire the stunning Hawa Mahal Palace and learn about its intricate lattice design from your knowledgeable guide. Immerse yourself in the rich history and architecture of this region as you explore alongside your professional guide. *** Panna Meena Stepwell *** Enjoy a comfortable and stress-free day by driving smoothly between stops. One of the must-see sites is the Panna Meena Step Well, an ancient architectural wonder with a distinctive arrangement of steps leading to a well. Take in the serene atmosphere and marvel at the geometric design of this historical gem. *** Amber Fort & Jal Mahal *** Experience the stunning beauty of Amber Fort, made with red sandstone and marble, as well as the unique Jal Mahal which is partially submerged in water. *** Royal Gaitor Tumbas *** Step into the past with a visit to Royal Gaitor Tumbas, an architectural marvel in Jaipur. This grand site holds great historical significance as it houses the cenotaphs of Maharajas and their families. Indulge in the delicious flavors of local cuisine as your guide leads you to a restaurant for lunch. *** City Palace *** Afterward, visit the City Palace which serves as the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur and head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan. While part of it has been turned into a museum, much of it still remains a royal residence. *** Jantar Mantar *** Conclude your tour with a visit to Jantar Mantar (observatory), where you can marvel at the intricate architectural and astronomical instruments. This historical site is sure to leave you in awe of the technological advancements of its time. Take a leisurely stroll through the narrow streets and experience the bustling markets of Jaipur. With its vibrant atmosphere, you'll be immersed in the local culture and have a chance to browse unique goods from local vendors.
IncludesTransport by private, air-conditioned car Private Local Guide (option available) Bottles of mineral water in car All taxes, fees and handling charges Fuel Surcharge & Parking Fee
- Car type for 1-3 people - an AC 4-seater Sedan Car Car Type for 4-5 people is an AC 6-seater car. Car Type for 6-10 people is an AC 10-seater tempo traveler. A valid passport is required on the day of travel. Dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.