My Guide Website?
From Jodhpur: Self-Guided Private Day Trip to Pushkar
Enjoy a private self-guided day tour of Pushkar, one of India’s most sacred cities. Plan your own itinerary, travel by air-conditioned car, and spend as much time as you want to exploring the famous landmarks, Pushkar Lake, and the beautiful countryside.
- Experience one of India’s oldest cities
- Explore the only temple in the world dedicated to Lord Brahma
- Take in views over Pushkar Lake and the surrounding hills
- Participate in a traditional pooja (a religious offering)
DescriptionExperience Pushkar on a full-day trip from Jodhpur. Decide your own itinerary on this private tour to Pushkar. Take as much time as you like to explore the temples, monuments, and markets. The tour includes transportation by private vehicle with a driver, and is self-guided. Depart from Jodhpur at 7:00 AM and drive to Pushkar. Visit some of the 400 temples and holy sites throughout the city and take part in a traditional pooja. The Brahma Temple, dedicated to the creator of the universe, is a highly recommended stop. Enjoy amazing views over the city from the Savitri Temple, dedicated to Brahma’s wife. Make a stop at the sacred Pushkar Lake. Surrounded by 52 ghats, Hindu pilgrims often take part in rituals here. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, recommended by your driver. Then take an optional camel ride into the Thar Desert. After a day of exploring, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel in Jodhpur.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Jodhpur Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Driver Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes Bottled water
- Shoes must be removed, and knees and shoulders must be covered in all places of worship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact tour duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult