My Guide Website?
From Jaipur: Same Day Trip to Abhaneri1 Reviews
Visit the village of Abhaneri, believed to have been established by the King Raja Chand. See the ancient step wells, the Chand Baori, and the famous Monkey Temple.
- Travel from Jaipur to Abhaneri and back to Jaipur in an AC car
- Walk around the grounds of the Harshat Mata temple and the Chand Baoli stepwell
- Take a day tour of the famous Chand Baori step well from Jaipur
DescriptionAt 9:00 AM, your driver will pick you up and you will proceed towards to Chand Baori, Abhaneri, a place popular for its amazing step wells and the Harshat Mata Temple. See the step wells, a unique concept of India, big tanks which were used as cool places of resort and water reservoirs. It was once a ritual to wash hands and feet before visiting the temple. Next, visit the Chand Baori, one of the oldest and most attractive landmarks in Rajasthan. It was built by King Chanda of the Chauhan Dynasty between 800 and 900 AD and was dedicated to Hashat Mata, the Goddess of Joy and Happiness, upon completion. After seeing the beauty of Abhaneri, move towards to Jaipur. On the way, stop at the Monkey Temple, known as such due to the large tribe of monkeys who live there in the temples, which have been largely abandoned and only partially restored. Finally, return to Jaipur with lots of good memories of the tour.
IncludesHotel/airport/railway station pick-up & drop off Chauffeur driven A/C private vehicle for sightseeing of Abhaneri Fuel Parking charges Toll & interstate taxes Bottled water Hi-tea break All government taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Dress code is smart casual; lease be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹5,150.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today