From Jaipur: Same Day Taj Mahal Private Tour4 Reviews
Visit two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage sites - the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort - on a full-day tour from Jaipur. See the Taj Mahal, one of the world's greatest monuments.
- Enjoy a private full-day tour of Taj Mahal from Jaipur with a private car and driver
- Take a guided tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Have time to explore the palace complex at Fatehpur Sikri on the way back to Jaipur
DescriptionIn the early morning at 6:30 AM, the driver will receive you and head towards Agra. On the way to Agra, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1986. Upon arrival in Agra, head towards the magical allure of the Taj Mahal. Words can’t justify its beauty and you’ve got to see it for yourself. This is what draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame. Despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard. Enjoy a guided tour of the other spectacular sights of Agra. Then, drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort). Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and is situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by the Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar, who made Agra his capital. Have lunch at a restaurant of your choice. Suggestions will of course be given on where to eat if you wish. Afterwards, head toward Baby Taj - the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a 'jewel box,' it is regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal. Then, you will be transferred back to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, the driver will drop you off at your designated place with lots of good memories of the tour.
IncludesHotel, airport or railway station pick-up and drop off Chauffeur driven air-conditioned private vehicle for sightseeing (if option chosen) Monument entrance (if option chosen) Lunch (if option chosen) Fuel (petrol/ diesel/ gasoline) Parking charges Toll taxes and Interstate taxes Professional guide Bottled water High tea All government taxes (GST) Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase) Tips & gratuities (recommended) Souvenir photos (available for purchase) Driver’s tip Camera fees National park entrance fees Personal expenses
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival port details and passport number
- Jaipur - Agra 250 kilometers – 4.5-hour drive
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Dresscode is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY