My Guide Website?
From Jaipur: Ranthambore Tiger Safari Private Day Trip25 Reviews
Enjoy the thrilling opportunity to seek out the Bengal tiger in its natural habitat on a memorable day trip from Jaipur. Spot leopards, deer, sloth bears, and birds at the Ranthambore National Park on a 4-hour jungle safari in an open vehicle.
- Experience a jungle safari with a naturalist guide
- Marvel at the native floral and fauna as you look for tigers
- Benefit from a small group size to maximise animal sighting
- Travel in comfort in a private air-conditioned car
- Enjoy a 3 to 4-hour safari experience
DescriptionTake an exciting private day trip to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur, ideal for wildlife enthusiasts. The park was once a royal hunting ground, and still houses the Royal Fort and a scattering of ancient temples. The area is known for Bengal tigers, mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, and hundreds of species of birds. After early pick up from your hotel or the airport in Jaipur, relax on the approximately 3 to 4-hour drive to Sawai Madhopur. Reach Ranthambore at 1 PM. Your 4-hour afternoon safari will start at approximately 2 PM. Travel through the forest zone with a government-approved naturalist guide in an open 6-seater Jeep or a larger canter, as you look out for the varied Indian flora and fauna in its natural habitat. At the end of the safari around 6:30 PM, the driver will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel in Jaipur. You may request a dinner break on the way back. Enjoy a fun, memorable tour at India's most popular national park.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park Transportation by private air-conditioned car Trained driver Entrance fee, Jeep/Canter safari, and naturalist guide at the national park Road tolls and taxes Bottled water Meals and drinks Souvenirs and photos Gratuities (optional)
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refunds
- Jeeps are for 6 people. Canters may be 16-20 seaters. Guests may have to share this vehicle with other visitors
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department
- Ranthambore National Park is closed to visitors during the monsoon season (July-September)
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There may be slight variation in safari starting times. General times are: 1st April to 16th May: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM. 17th May to 30 June: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Please note, this is a tiger reserve and not a zoo, therefore sightings of tigers cannot be guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now