My Guide Website?
From Jaipur: Ranthambore Private Day Trip with Tiger Safari2 Reviews
Explore the Jungles and wildlife of Ranthambore National Park on a guided day trip from Jaipur with transfers. Observe tigers and other native animals on a wilderness safari in an open vehicle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Experience the thrilling wildlife beauty of Ranthambore National Park
- Enjoy a 2 to 3-hour safari experience
- Entry fees, guide fees, and bottled water are included
- Benefit from a small group size to maximise animal sighting
- See some of India's wildlife up close and personal in the jungle
DescriptionOur Driver Pick up from city hotel or Airport in Jaipur and start for the Take an exciting private day trip to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur, ideal for wildlife enthusiasts. The park was once a royal hunting ground, and still houses the Royal Fort and a scattering of ancient temples. The area is known for Bengal tigers, mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, and hundreds of species of birds. After early pick up from your hotel or the airport in Jaipur, relax on the approximately 3 to 4-hour drive to Sawai Madhopur. Reach Ranthambore at 1 PM. Your 4-hour afternoon safari will start at approximately 2 PM. Travel through the forest zone with a government-approved naturalist guide in an open 6-seater Jeep or a larger canter, as you look out for the varied Indian flora and fauna in its natural habitat. At the end of the safari around 6:30 PM, the driver will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel in Jaipur. You may request a dinner break on the way back. Enjoy a fun, memorable tour at India's most popular national park.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park Transportation by private air-conditioned car Bottled water Entrance fee, Canter safari, and naturalist guide at the national park
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department Ranthambore National Park is closed to visitors during the monsoon season (July-September) Please note, this is a tiger reserve and not a zoo, therefore sightings of tigers cannot be guaranteed There may be slight variation in safari starting times. General times are: 1st April to 16th May: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM. 17th May to 30 June: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM