My Guide Website?
From Jaipur: Pushkar Self-Guided Day Trip1 Reviews
Enjoy a same-day tour from Jaipur to Pushkar where you can explore the sacred city. Visit the famous temples, immerse yourself in the city, witness beautiful sights and make lasting memories.
- Explore one of the oldest cities in India.
- See the world's only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma
- Participate in a traditional pooja (a religious offering)
DescriptionCreate lasting memories on your same day tour from Jaipur to the holy city of Pushkar. On this tour, you will be able to explore one of the oldest and most sacred cities in India. Immerse yourself in the city, visit the famous temples and take in beautiful views of the city and its surroundings. Depart from Jaipur at 9:00 AM in a private vehicle to begin your exploration of Pushkar. Home to over 400 temples, Pushkar provides you with ample opportunity to visit many holy sites throughout the city and partake in a traditional pooja. Brahma Temple is world famous and an essential stop on your tour. The only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, creator the world in Hindu mythology. Savitri Temple is another highly recommended stop as you explore the city. This temple dedicated to Brahma's wife is set atop a hill, climb the 650 steps to reach the summit to visit the temple and take in amazing views of the city. Another view you cannot miss in Pushkar is the view of the sacred Pushkar Lake. As you explore Pushkar you can enjoy authentic Indian cuisine at a local restaurant and also explore the rugged terrain that surrounds the city. Take a ride on a camel and journey into the Great Indian Desert of Thar. Take in views of one of the world's oldest mountain ranges the Aravalli, the small dunes in the desert, beautiful hills and of the sacred city itself. After seeing the beauty of Pushkar and creating many good memories, journey back to Jaipur and be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop Chauffeur driven A/C private vehicle for sightseeing of Pushkar Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes Bottled Water Tea/coffee break on the highway Lunch, if option selected Tips and gratuities (recommended) Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Monuments entrance fees and camera fees Personal expenses
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now