My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Sunrise Tour1340 Reviews
Travel comfortably in a private car from Delhi. Skip the crowds and the heat to watch a magnificent sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Later, visit the impressive Agra Fort and return to Delhi early.
- Watch the sunrise over the iconic Taj Mahal
- Explore the walled exteriors and inner paradise of Agra Red Fort
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal
- Enjoy free time to stroll around the area
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned car to and from Delhi
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day guided tour of Agra from Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida. Avoid the crowds at the Taj Mahal and explore Agra Fort. Relax on a seamless transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle. Meet your private guide upon arrival in Agra and enjoy the view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside before looking inside the temple. Spend some free time walking around. Your guide will lead you to the best spots to capture photos. Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. Enjoy some free time for breakfast (not included) before heading back to Delhi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned car Private tour guide Entrance fee to the Taj Mahal (if option selected) Entrance fee to Agra Fort (if option selected) Complimentary water bottle Umbrella
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- If you wish to visit the Baby Taj, not included in this itinerary, please make a request at the start of the tour. You can purchase the ticket on the spot.
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity