My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Sunrise Tour
Explore India's most iconic structure, the majestic Taj Mahal at sunrise on this day-long tour of Agra from Delhi. Along with this, get the chance to witness another Mughal architectural marvel, the grand Agra Fort.
- Make the most of your trip to Agra and explore the beautiful Taj Mahal and the grand Agra Fort
- Witness the majestic marble mausoleum at sunrise
- Get a chance to explore the impressive walled exteriors and intricate art of the Agra Fort
- Enjoy comfortable travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day visit to Agra from Delhi starting very early in the morning in order to arrive at the Taj Mahal by sunrise. Begin your journey with a hotel pick-up at 03:00 in a private air-conditioned cab. Enjoy the spectacular Taj Mahal from outside before looking inside the temple to Mumtaj Mahal, wife of the Mugal Emperor Shah Jahan. Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. Post visit to the Red Fort, enjoy your breakfast at a nearby local restaurant. Next, depart for New Delhi and get dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesSightseeing by private air-conditioned car All entrance fees (If option selected) Parking fees and fuel expenses Private guide Shoe cover Bottle of water
- Tour doesn't run from 15 December to 15 January due to heavy early morning fog
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/ sunscreen are highly recommended