My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private Agra Day Tour with Drinks1 Reviews
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private guided tour from Dehli to Agra. Visit 2 World Heritage sites – Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal – and enjoy breakfast on a rooftop terrace.
- A Uniformed chauffeur and tour Guide will escort you
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tea, coffee, and bottled water will be provided
- Confirmation at the time of the booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
DescriptionAfter pickup at 03:00 hours in Delhi by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 3-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River. Your first stop is World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaz. Construction started 1631 and was completed in 1653. It took around 22 years to built and 20 thousand workers worked on it. We will spend around 2 hrs in the Taj Mahal (entry ticket not included). After ahead go for breakfast now you have one more chance to see Taj Mahal from rooftop. Later after having breakfast Visit Agra Fort. visit another world heritage site of Agra. Agra Fort! Agra Fort was built by Akbar in 1565 and completed in 1573 after Akbar his grandson Shah Jahan also added some buildings in white marble in the same time of Taj Mahal. Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city. Drop back to your preferred location or airport in Delhi.
IncludesAll parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes Pick-up drop-off from your Hotel Delhi Gurgaon or Noida Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle Tuk Tuk or Battery Buses at the Taj Mahal Bottle of water and napkin Private live tour guide Professional Driver
- During harsh winters, Due to fog, this tour does not run at sunrise from the Second half of December to the first half of January. The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From ₹2,300.00₹2,070.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today