My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Private 2-Day Delhi & Agra Guided City Trip1 Reviews
Explore Delhi and Agra in style with a private car tour. Your expert guide will take you to must-visit attractions like the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Marvel at the timeless beauty of the Taj Mahal, a symbol of enduring love
- Explore Agra Fort, a UNESCO site along the Yamuna River, initiated by Akbar
- Explore Delhi's Mughal legacy with brief stop at the Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb
- Experience tranquility at the towering Jama Masjid amid the chaos of Old Delhi
- Admire Qutub Minar's UNESCO elegance, a 75-meter-tall Afghan-inspired structure
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Agra and Delhi in a safe, air-conditioned car with a dedicated guide offering undivided attention. Delhi blends ancient and modern stories, while Agra unfolds a fascinating Mughal history with captivating tales of Indian dynasties. Itinerary: Day 1 - Delhi to Agra + Agra Sightseeing: Embark on your journey with a pick-up from the airport, Delhi/Gurugram accommodations, or the expressway. Our driver will take you to Agra, where a guide awaits for a Taj Mahal exploration, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the seventeenth century. Discover Agra Fort, an Emperor Akbar creation along the Yamuna River. Return to Delhi, settle in, and enjoy an overnight stay. Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing & Departure: Begin the day with a hotel pick-up. Explore the Red Fort, a 17th-century marvel by Emperor Shah Jahan. Visit the tranquil Jama Masjid and the Unesco World Heritage Site, Qutub Minar, showcasing Afghan architecture. Discover Humayun's Tomb, the resting place of the second Mughal king. Continue to Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi's cremation site, and explore India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The tour concludes with a transfer to Delhi airport or your hotel in Delhi/Gurugram
IncludesHotel and Airport pick-up and drop-off All sightseeing and transfers in an air-conditioned private car Complimentary water bottle Live professional tour guide 1-Night hotel stay on single, double, twin, or triple sharing (applicable with hotel option) Complimentary morning breakfast at the hotel (included with the hotel option)
- Note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays. During New Year's Eve and Christmas, additional gala dinner charges will apply as per the hotel policy from December 24th to January 5th (applicable with the hotel option). If opting for airport pick-up, provide flight details at the time of booking. Please be aware that the Red Fort in Delhi is closed. Rooms are typically provided on a single/double/twin-sharing basis. In bookings for three people, rooms are allocated on a triple-sharing basis (one double bed + one extra bed in the same room). If three guests prefer two rooms, an additional charge will apply. The duration of transfers is approximate and may vary based on traffic conditions