My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Jaipur Private Day-Trip by Car or Train12 Reviews
Explore Jaipur on a private day-trip from New Delhi. Visit the impressive Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, and Hawa Mahal. Choose between roundtrip transfer by car or by train.
- Explore the majestic Amer Fort and learn about Rajput history
- Capture beautiful photographs of Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal
- Choose from to travel to Jaipur either by car or train
DescriptionDiscover the enchanting city of Jaipur on a private day-trip from New Delhi. See the highlights of Jaipur in a single day. Visit the Amer Fort, City Palace, and Hawa Mahal with an expert local guide. Choose between transfer via air-conditioned car or train. Maximize your day by getting an early start. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodations. If you have chosen to be transferred to Jaipur by car, your driver will deliver you to Jaipur where you will meet your guide. If you have chosen to ride the train to Jaipur, you’ll be driven to the train station where your driver will assist you in boarding the train. Upon arrival in Jaipur, you’ll meet your guide and enjoy a full day of sightseeing in a private car. Visit the honeycomb structure of the Hawa Mahal, or the Palace of Winds. The building was designed to allow royal ladies to watch the city without being observed by others. Next, drive to Amer Fort and observe its intricate Indo-Muslim architecture. See its gorgeous halls and beautiful entrance gates. Spend approximately 2 hours here, allowing for both a guided tour and time free time to explore. Continue to the Jal Mahal or Water Palace. Located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, this viewing spot provides excellent birdwatching opportunities (when in season). Explore the Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses unique architectural and astronomical instruments. End your tour with a visit to the home of the royal family, the City Palace. Explore the palace’s courtyards, galleries, and museums before heading back to Delhi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private air-conditioned car for sightseeing in Jaipur Chair car tickets in train (if option selected) Private air-conditioned car for transfer (if option selected) Guide Fuel Tolls, road taxes, and parking charges
- Guests spend about 5-6 hours sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Bookings for up to 2 people travel in a Sedan (Dzire, Ertiga or equivalent), 3-5 people travel in an SUV (Innova or the equivalent), and larger groups travel in a minivan.
- Travel time by train is approximately 4 hours one-way. Travel time by car is approximately 4-5 hours one-way (subject to road and traffic conditions).
- Guests choosing roundtrip car transfer between Delhi and Jaipur may request the driver for toilet breaks as needed.
- Train travel includes tickets to the AC chair car. In case these are not available, guests will be offered transfer by car at an additional cost of INR 2000, to be paid directly in cash on the day of travel.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹10,299.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today