My Guide Website?
From Delhi: Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Jaipur1 Reviews
Discover the wonders of the Pink City on this sightseeing tour of Jaipur from Delhi. With an expert guide, spend a full-day visiting Jaipur's most iconic landmarks and buildings, including Amer Fort, the City Palace, the Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and more.
- Explore the culturally-rich Pink City on a day-trip from Delhi
- Admire the stunning Amer Fort and learn about its secret history
- Visit the stunning City Palace which boasts perfectly manicured gardens
- Marvel at the colorful facade of the most iconic building in Jaipur, the Hawa Mahal
- Take a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jantar Mantar Observatory
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your Dehli hotel at 5am, then travels the 5-hour journey to Jaipur. Upon arrival in the Pink City, meet your guide and listen to a briefing about the tour’s itinerary, then it’s time for your sightseeing adventure to begin. The first stop of the day is the opulent Amer Fort, which is one of India’s most popular attractions. Follow your guide on a fascinating tour and listen to stories and unheard tales about the fort’s history. Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, stop for lunch on the way to Jal Mahal. Also known as the Water Palace, Jal Mahal is located in the middle of Lake Sagar and is one of the most serene locations in the city. Continue the tour to the lavish City Palace, which boasts a stunning amalgamation of Mughal and Rajput architecture. Enjoy a tour of the palace’s perfectly manicured gardens, large courtyards, and huge mahals, and get an up close look at the royal lineage of Jaipur. Next, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jantar Mantar, which is one of five observatories built by King Sawai Singh. Take a tour of the observatory, which is home to the world’s largest stone sundial and absolutely bursting with astronomical information. The final stop of the tour is the iconic Hawa Mahal, which is perhaps the Pink City’s most famous building. Admire the building’s incredible facade, made of colorful red and pink stones, and learn about its nicknames. After a tour of the Hawa Mahal, and an unforgettable day, it’s time to sit back and relax on the return journey to Delhi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from hotels/airport in Delhi Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car Private English/Spanish/German/French-speaking tour guide All parking fees, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Knees and shoulders must be covered in all places of worship
- Shoes/slippers must be removed or covered at all places of worship
- All parking fees, tolls, driver allowances, fuel, and taxes are included
- Gratuities, food, drinks, and entrance fees are not included