My Guide Website?
From Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle and Royal Rajasthan Trip
Visit the 3 cities of India’s Golden Triangle on a private 6-day trip from Delhi with all transfers and accommodations included. See the most iconic monuments of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with local guides.
- Golden triangle With palaces & Forts of Rajasthan
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Visit the beautiful Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
- Explore the beauty of the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
DescriptionDiscover some of the most magnificent monuments in India on a luxury, private tour of the 3 great cities of India's Golden Triangle. Treat yourself and stay in luxury accommodation to get a taste of life on the subcontinent during the days of the Raj. Take long strolls with your partner through Mughal architectural wonders like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and munch in the famous paranthas at Paranthe wali gali, Chaat at Chandani Chowk, kebabs at Khan Market along with jalebis, rabdis and kulfis. Day 01 : Arrival in Delhi | Welcome to the CapitaL Meet & greet our representative on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport Transfer to Hotel and complete the check-in formalities. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Delhi. Day 02 : Delhi: Local Sightseeing tour | Feel the Mughal Glory through their grand buildings After Breakfast The Cab Will Pick you up From the Hotel & then we start For the City Sightseeing that has Red Fort , Qutub Minar, built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Admire the Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple) and India Gate. Drive past Parliament House and the President's Palace Before Getting Back to the hotel . Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi. Day 03 : Delhi - Agra ; Welcome to the land that houses the monument of eternal love : After breakfast, proceed to Agra and check-in at your hotel before taking a guided tour of Mehtab Bagh, a charbagh complex with breathtaking views of the Taj Mahal complex and Agra Fort. Overnight stay at Hotel in Agra . Day 04 : Agra - jaipur ( Welcome to the Heritage City ) : Rise early to watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and enjoy a guided tour of this majestic palace before the crowds arrive. Later, visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur where you will spend the night. Day 05 : Jaipur ( Local Sightseeing // Visit the Iconic hawa mahal ) : Visit the majestic Amber Fort after breakfast and gaze in wonder at the beauty of Jal Mahal. Continue to the Palace of the Winds (Hawa Mahal) and stop at the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace. Day 06 : Jaipur - Delhi : Adieu to the golden triangle : Make the journey back to Delhi or, if you wish, get dropped off at Jaipur airport.
IncludesPrivate tour 5 nights accommodation Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle All sightseeing with private local guides Daily breakfast & Dinner at the hotels Fuel surcharge All taxes and service charges All applicable hotel taxes Pickup and drop-off at hotels, airport, or railway station Bottles of mineral water during the journeys
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, by 6-seater Innova Crysta for groups of 3 or 4 people, and by 10-seater minivan for groups of 5 to 10 people This tour cost id For 02 Pax ( Couple ) package Minimum 2 Pax required to Book the Tour Guests will be assigned new guides in each destination Some monuments may not accept credit cards. Guests are advised to carry some cash to purchase monument tickets or can request the driver to find an Atm Guides will help you with purchasing tickets to the monuments Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis, meaning there will be two people per room. In a booking of 3 people, you will be put into a 3-person room by default. If you are in a group of 3 but prefer 2 separate rooms, you will need to pay an extra charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From ₹35,000.00₹31,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today