My Guide Website?
From Delhi: 2-Day Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur10 Reviews
See the most magnificent sites and monuments in Agra and Jaipur on this 2-day luxury tour, including the majestic Taj Mahal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Stay in a luxury hotel in Jaipur city
- Customize your itinerary in each city as per your own interests
DescriptionLive the life of luxury on this tour of two of the great cities on India's Golden Triangle. Stay in a 5-star hotel and enjoy private transportation and a personal guide for your group. Day 1 Benefit from pickup at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon. Upon arrival in Agra, enjoy a guided tour of the Taj Mahal. Later, visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur. Here, check into your 4-star or 5-star hotel for the night. Day 2 After breakfast, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit the majestic Amber Fort and marvel at the beauty of the Jal Mahal. Afterward, continue to the Palace of Winds and stop at the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace. Break for lunch along the way. At the end of the day, get dropped off back in Delhi or at the airport if you wish. Day 2 Hotels: 3 star Hotel Option: Regenta Inn or Traditional heritage Haveli or Similar -- 4 star Hotel Option: Fairfield By Marriott or Similar -- 5 star Hotel Option: Hilton or Radisson Jaipur City Centre or Similar
IncludesPrivate, air-conditioned vehicle Private local guides Bottles of mineral water 1 night of accommodation (if option chosen) Breakfast at the hotel (if option chosen) All taxes and service charges 1 to 2 people is a 4-seater Sedan; 3 to 4 people is an MPV; 5 to 9 people is a 9-seater van
- * A current valid passport is required on the day of travel * If you Select 2:30am as pickup time than you will visit Taj Mahal During Sunrise * Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge * Your guide will help you to buy entrance fees at monuments, so you will not have to wait in any Queue to buy entrance fees. * On 2nd day you will be back to Delhi by around 9pm, if you would like to reach early then you may let us know, we could plan accordingly * 4-star hotel options in Jaipur include Fairfield By Marriott or a similar 4-star hotel * 5-star hotel options in Jaipur include Hilton, Radisson Jaipur city centre, or a similar 5-star hotel