My Guide Website?
Divine Delhi - Spirituality and Beliefs of India
Gain a deep understanding of the spirituality and beliefs of the Indian people by closely observing the four major religions and their core principals with an expert guide.
- Practice local religious rituals at Birla Temple
- Observe the serenity and tranquility of Islam at iconic Jama Masjid
- Experience Sikhism and volunteer at MegaKitchen at a Sikh temple
- Observe Christianity at Sacred Heart Cathedral
- Enjoy a sit down traditional vegetarian buffet meal
DescriptionIndia is a land of diversity where 1.3 billion people with various religious beliefs live in harmony. You will experience the divinity and peace of all the major religions: Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, and Christianity. On this curated tour, you will explore the divinity of Delhi by visiting the most iconic centers of the 4 major religions in India. Following the chronological order of the origins of each of these religions, your expert guide will share important information about Hinduism at the iconic Birla Temple complex and about Islam at the serene Jama Mosque. You will head to Delhi’s famous Cathedral and then to a prominent Sikh temple. You will have the most authentic experience at all 4 locations by taking part in a few rituals first hand and understanding the meaning within. The tour includes transportation by colorful Tuk Tuks and a vegetarian meal at the end, where you will all share your experiences and stories.
IncludesGuide Transportation by Tuk-Tuk Entry tickets to Jama Mosque Sit down lunch/dinner and mineral water
- Casual clothing recommended, please cover your arms and legs as you will go to religious places
- Please drop a note to the supplier or inform your guide if you have any food allergies or any medical problems