My Guide Website?
Delhi: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Day Tour by Superfast Train15 Reviews
Travel aboard a fast train from Delhi to Agra and visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the oldest market in Agra. Ride a tuk-tuk and wander through charming narrow streets on this private tour.
- Travel aboard a fast train from Delhi to Agra and back, on a day trip
- Visit the majestic Taj Mahal and be mesmerized by its ancien beauty.
- Marvel at the imposing giant red stone building of the Agra Fort
- Ride a tuk-tuk around the old city of Agra and explore its market
- Enjoy delicious morning and evening meals served on the train
DescriptionDepart from the hustle and bustle of Delhi and travel aboard a convenient fast train to iconic locations. Embark on a private day trip to the world-famous Taj Mahal and explore in the company of a guide. Gaze at the imposing Agra Fort and ride a tuk-tuk around the old town. Start the day with a pickup from your hotel in Delhi. Get dropped off at the railway station and receive help to find your fast train and seats. Leave Delhi and sit back on the quick trip to Agra. Enjoy breakfast on board on the way to your destination. Meet your guide upon arrival and board a car toward the Taj Mahal. Enter the monument and have plenty of time to explore at your own pace before proceeding to a lunch break at a 5-star hotel. Taste the delicious local cuisine and unique flavors of India. Continue to the Agra Fort. Visit this giant red stone building from the 15th century. End your day with a tuk-tuk or rickshaw ride to Old Agra, wander through the narrow streets, and explore the oldest local market. Be driven back to the train station and board the coach back to Delhi. Enjoy another meal on the train, then meet your driver to be dropped off back at your accommodation in Delhi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Roundtrip fast train tickets Tour guide Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Monument entrance tickets (if option selected) Breakfast and dinner on board (if option selected) Lunch (if option selected) Drinking water
- A halal option will be available for lunch The train tickets included are for the superfast train that travels between Delhi and Agra