My Guide Website?
Delhi: Red Fort and Old Delhi Sunrise Cycle Tour6 Reviews
Discover Old Delhi's historic monuments on an early morning bicycle tour. Travel in a small group with experienced guides to absorb Delhi's culture and end the activity with a hearty local breakfast.
- Experience Delhi's narrow lanes and alleys on a bike tour
- Savour local delicacies and enjoy a 400 year-old breakfast dish
- Learn about the Mughals and their influence on the city's culture and architecture as you cycle past Red Fort and Jama Masjid
- Avoid the city's chaos as you watch the neighborhood come alive in the morning
DescriptionExplore the best of Old Delhi's history on this morning bike tour. Avoid the traffic and noise by setting out early morning to navigate the neighborhoods and narrow alleyways to discover hidden corners and famous monuments. Once the home of the Mughals, Old Delhi continues to influence modern India's food and culture. This curated cycling route takes you to the imposing Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Make your way through the silent bazaars along Chawri Bazaar and the Spice Market. Enjoy stops at the Fatehpuri Masjid and the Old Delhi Railway Station. With your expert local guides, learn about the fascinating past of India's capital city. End the bike tour with a local breakfast and new memories to take home. This activity is conducted in small groups and is led by two guides to ensure your safety. With frequent stops, it is a perfect activity to experience Delhi in a new way.
IncludesEnglish-speaking local guide City bikes, helmet, and safety jacket Mineral water and energy drink Breakfast Pollution mask
- Beginner-level cycling experience is required
- This activity is best suited for children 8 years-old and above
- Baby seats for infants below 2 years-old can be arranged on request
- Bicycles without gears are used for this activity
- The approximate distance covered is 10 kilometers with frequent stops
- Please arrange your own travel to and from the meeting point
- You will not go inside the monuments on this tour
- Casual, comfortable clothing is recommended
- Please inform your guide if you have any food allergies