My Guide Website?
Delhi: Overnight Agra City-Highlights Tour
Get an up-close look at the history and the landmarks of the Mughal Empire during an overnight tour to Agra from Delhi. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, the Red Fort, and the Baby Taj, among other sites.
- Visit the iconic sites of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Spend the night in Agra
- Explore the 3 main Agra heritage sites in one tour
- Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal with your guide taking memorable photos
DescriptionDay 1: Delhi to Agra Begin the tour at 6:00AM with hotel pickup from New Delhi. From there you will travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to Agra via Yamuna Expressway before reaching Agra and checking in to your hotel. Following lunch, proceed for a private guided tour of tomb of Itmad-ud-daula, also known as the 'Baby Taj', and Mehtab Bagh, which will provide sunset views over the Taj Mahal. That evening, you will spend the night in Agra. Day 2: Agra Sightseeing and Delhi Departure You'll be picked up in the early morning, at which point you will leave for a private guided tour of the Taj Mahal during sunrise. Once done at the Taj Mahal you will enjoy breakfast back at your hotel, and following that you'll check-out of your accommodation before visiting Agra Fort. You will later explore some of the local arts and crafts, and after enjoying lunch you will leave for Delhi via the Yamuna Express Highway.
IncludesHotel/airport/railway station pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transportation to and from Delhi Private guide Bottled water Tea break Driver allowances (food and accommodation) Fuel Parking charges Toll taxes and interstate taxes Gratuities (recommended) Accommodation in Agra Meal expenses Monument entrance fees/camera fees Personal expenses Other activities Air/train/bus fare
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival port details, and passport number
- The dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now