My Guide Website?
Delhi: Full-Day Qutb Minar, Old and New Delhi Private Tour365 Reviews
See the sights of Delhi on a private 8-hour tour by air-conditioned car. Benefit from the services of an expert guide and visit the must-see monuments in Old and New Delhi.
- Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local guide
- Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India's capital
- Visit the Jama Masjid mosque and other monuments in Old Delhi
- Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
- See highlights of New Delhi such as India Gate, the Presidential Buildings and the Lotus Temple
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi by arrangement, and explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car. Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power. You can also explore the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, famous for its ornate carvings that depict Hindu deities. Admire the onion domes of the Red Fort opposite the mosque, before taking off your shoes to look inside. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan). Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutb Minar, built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century. Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal. See the flowerlike Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai Temple, completed in 1986 and notable for its extraordinary 27 free-standing marble-clad 'petals.'
IncludesSightseeing by private air-conditioned car Private uniformed driver Private live tour guide All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel, and interstate taxes Entrance fees to monuments Rickshaw ride
- • Instant confirmation will be received at the time of booking • A pick-up and drop off at the airport is available on request. Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- Instant confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Red Fort can also be added, but you have to skip Qutub Minar or Humayun Tomb
- On Monday, you will visit Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple as Akshardhaam and Gandhi Smriti will be closed