My Guide Website?
Delhi: Full Day Guided Tour of Old City
A full-day tour of the charismatic city of Delhi, the capital of India. Explore the famous monuments and learn about the rich history of the Maharajas, Sultans, Mughals, and more who ruled the city.
- Visit the 1000-year-old world heritage Qutub Minar Complex
- Explore the grandest city of Shahjahanabad
- Enjoy an interesting light and sound show
- See the city’s famous historical monuments
- Hear about the history of the Rajas, Sultans, and the Mughals from a safe for women, government-licensed guide
DescriptionExperience the endlessly fascinating Delhi, the capital of India on a guided tour with an expert historian & filmmaker. The city displays the perfect blend of old-world charm and contemporary dynamism. Explore the famous 7 monuments from each era to get a total sweep of the city. Visit the city’s famous monuments from the grand citadel called Red Fort to the finest instance of Persian architecture, the Humayun’s Tomb. Your historian guide will share the stories of the Rajas, Sultans, Mughals, and British Sahibs who ruled Delhi. Next, move on to see the UNESCO world heritage listed wonder Qutub Minar Complex and admire the stunning beauty of the gigantic historical monument. The magnificent red stoned building built more than 800 years ago is a splendid piece of architecture. Next, stop over to explore an ancient water reservoir of the city. Continue to Lodi Garden to see the tomb of the last sultan of Delhi. Enjoy a walk along the natural terrains and know more about the history of the monuments and tombs. Towards the end of your tour, visit Shahjahanabad, the grandest of the Mughal cities. Stroll through colorful bazaars, beautiful Havelis and hear about the traditions and customs of old Delhi. End the tour with an interesting light and sound show.
IncludesProfessional history expert Transportation (private taxi) Entrance tickets to all monuments Beverages (hot & cold) Complimentary craft tour Trip memento
- Modest and comfortable clothing recommended as you will enter religious places
- Direct any vendor/hawker/beggar to your guide for your safety