My Guide Website?
Delhi: Customized Private Day Tour with Transfer Service43 Reviews
Explore the gorgeous city of Delhi in your own way on this 8-hour long personalised tour. Take help from your guide to narrow down and choose the activities that go best with your interests!
- Head out on a full-day excursion around Delhi with a local guide showing you the must-see spots
- Create a personalized itinerary that includes the landmarks and attractions you want to see
- Dive into all the history and culture of the places and get to see the city like a local
- Get whisked away from your hotel in style and comfort with air-conditioned transportation
DescriptionBegin your 8-hour customized tour of Delhi with a pickup at your hotel. Enjoy exploring both the old and new cities in the comfort of a private vehicle as your local guide gives you recommendations of sites to visit throughout the day. See examples of Mughal architecture such as the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Humayun’s Tomb. Take a walk past the heritage buildings of Old Delhi. Explore a local market and enjoy tastes of local Indian cuisine. If you like you can visit famous temples in Delhi, such as the Akshardham Temple, the Lotus Temple, and the Monkey Temple. Get insight into the life of Mahatma Gandhi by visiting the Birla House where Gandhi Ji spent his last days.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi service Private English speaking local guide (if option selected) Polaroid picture
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There is a dress code for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered