My Guide Website?
Delhi & Agra Private 2-Day Tour with Taj Mahal Sunrise1 Reviews
Explore the city of Old and New Delhi with a private guide. Discover the most famous landmarks and take a rickshaw ride. Make your way to Agra in the evening, then experience the beautiful Taj Mahal on a guided sunrise tour on the second day.
- Explore both Old and New Delhi and Agra in just 2 days
- Travel in a private car with a private guide and driver
- See Delhi's most famous landmarks, such as Raj Ghat and the India Gate
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal on a guided sunrise tour
- Enjoy included entrance fees and hotel transfers
DescriptionDiscover Delhi and Agra on a 2-day tour with a private guide and driver. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off and included entrance fees. Get picked up on the first day in Delhi and explore the city's famous monuments on a private tour. Visit Delhi's most popular spots like Old Delhi — where you'll also enjoy a rickshaw ride — Raj Ghat, India Gate, the President's House, and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Later, depart to Agra via the expressway and get dropped off at your hotel (accommodation not included). On day 2, wake up early in the morning and visit the beautiful Taj Mahal for a sunrise tour. Find out more about this UNESCO World Heritage Site with your private guide, and admire the astounding architecture in the early morning light. Later, have your breakfast before heading to the Red Fort. Finally, drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi Private tour guide on both days of the tour Transportation in private car with a chauffeur Entrance fees
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- If you are carrying any luggage, you can leave it in the car while you visit the different sights