My Guide Website?
Delhi: 6-Day Taj Mahal & Palaces of Rajasthan Private Tour
Visit the cities of India’s Golden Triangle on a private 6-day tour from Delhi, with all transfers and 5 nights of accommodation included. See the iconic monuments of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with a guide.
- Explore the Heritage of Rajasthan
- Explore the land that houses the monument of eternal love
- Visit the beautiful Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
- Feel the Mughal Glory through their grand buildings & forts
DescriptionExperience the best of India's Golden Triangle on this 5-day tour. Discover some of the city's best monuments and stay in luxury accommodation as you travel around 3 of the Golden Triangle's best cities in the company of a private tour guide and driver. Day 01 : Delhi ( Arrival in Delhi | Welcome to the Capital ) : Meet & greet our representative on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport Transfer to Hotel and complete the check-in formalities. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Delhi. Day 02 : Delhi ( Delhi Local Sightseeing tour | Feel the Mughal Glory through their grand buildings ) : After Early breakfast and check out proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. On your way to the Humayun’s tomb (a Unesco site), drive past the Jama Masjid, Red Fort, and Raj Ghat , Humayun’s tomb , Raj ghat & Quatab Minar. Drive past through the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House to reach Jantar Mantar & Then come back to hotel for overnight stay . Day 03 : Delhi - Agra ( Welcome to the land that houses the monument of eternal love ) : After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Reach the hotel and complete the check-in formalities before taking a guided tour of Mehtab Bagh, a charbagh complex with breathtaking views of the Taj Mahal complex and Agra Fort. Overnight stay at Hotel in Agra . Day 04 : Agra - Jaipur ( Welcome to the Heritage City ) : Rise early to watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and enjoy a guided tour of this majestic palace before the crowds arrive. Later, visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur where you will spend the night. Day 05 : Jaipur ( Visit the iconic Hawa Mahal ) ; After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a guided tour of Jaipur. Visit the majestic Amber Fort and marvel at the beauty of Jal Mahal. Continue to the Palace of the Winds and stop at the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace. Overnight stay at Hotel . Day 06 : Jaipur - Delhi ( Adieu to the golden triangle ) : Make the journey back to Delhi or, if you wish, get dropped off at Jaipur airport.
IncludesPrivate tour. 05 nights accommodation . Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle All sightseeing with private local guides Daily breakfast & Dinner at the hotels Fuel surcharge All taxes and service charge All applicable hotel taxes Pick-up and drop off at hotels, the airport or railway station Bottles of mineral water during the journeys Personal care and attention
- Transportation will be by 4-seater sedan for groups of 1 or 2 people, Innova Crysta For Minimum 04 Pax & Above and Mimimum 10 Seater Minivan or Bus For 10 Pax & Above . Vechiles used are all air conditioned . Guests will be assigned new guides in each destination Guests are requested to plan their itineraries and onward travel keeping in mind traffic conditions and delays . Some monuments may not accept credit cards. Guests are advised to carry some cash to purchase monument tickets or can request the driver to find an Atm. Guides will help you with purchasing tickets to the monuments. Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms They will have to pay additional amount depending upon the Tour Program .
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From ₹30,000.00₹27,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today