My Guide Website?
Delhi: 2-Day Delhi & Taj Mahal Tour by Car123 Reviews
See the sights of Old Delhi and New Delhi on a full-day tour with a private guide and uniformed driver. Then watch the sunrise at the magnificent mausoleum of the Taj Mahal in Agra the next day.
- Explore the cultural and historical marvels of Old and New Delhi, before heading to Agra on day 1
- Watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal
- Admire the magnificent workmanship of the Agra Red Fort
- Benefit from a private air-conditioned car for your tour and a personal guide who will share the significance of each highlight
DescriptionDiscover some of India's most iconic monuments over 2 days with the help of a private driver and guide. Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad or Ghaziabad and travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. Day 1: Visit the famous monuments and government buildings of both Old Delhi and New Delhi such as: Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential house, Jama Masjid, Chandni chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar. Depart on a 3.5-hour journey to Agra in the evening. Day 2: Wake early to watch the sunrise over the majestic Taj Mahal. Explore the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside and inside. Return to your hotel for breakfast and check out before going to the Red Fort. After, return to Delhi.
IncludesAccommodation (If chosen) Private guide on both days Entrance fee for the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Transportation by private air-conditioned car on both days with driver Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi All parking and toll fees, driver allowance, fuel, and taxes Water and umbrellas
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- If you are carrying any luggage, you can leave it in the car while you visit the different sights
- Please ensure you leave sufficient time for the return transfer to New Delhi. Plan ahead if you are catching a flight as traffic may be unpredictable in the evenings