My Guide Website?
Chittorgarh: Private Day Trip from Udaipur2 Reviews
Take an exciting journey to Chittorgarh from Udaipur. Explore this epitome of Rajput pride by understanding the never seen before sacrifice and heroism.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Transfer Udaipur to Jodhpur via Ranakpur & KumbhalgarhFort
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
- Blue City Heritage Walking Tour With Pick Up & Drop Off
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj Day Trip
- Enjoy the drive from Udaipur to Chittorgarh
- Visit the famous UNESCO site of Chittorgarh Fort
- Explore the renowned Meera Bai Temple
- Admire the beauty of the Rajput lifestyle
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Udaipur between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Then, head on a 2.5-hour journey through beautiful landscapes to Chittorgarh, which is the city with one of the biggest forts. Once you reach Chittorgarh, visit the massive UNESCO World Heritage Site known as Chittorgarh Fort. This is a vast structure and has seven gates with Rampole (Gate of Ram) as the main gate. This fort has a history of romance, pride, and Rajput spirit. It is associated with the beautiful queen known as Padmavati. Then, visit the famous Meera Bai Temple and explore her dedication to Lord Krishna. Make a stop for lunch then end your memorable journey in Rajputana style. Be returned to your accommodation in Udaipur.
IncludesPick up and drop-off in Udaipur Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle Private tour guide All parking fees, fuels, tolls, and taxes Bottled water and a umbrella
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes