My Guide Website?
Billion of Stars Experience with Non Touristic Camel Safari2 Reviews
Experience the Thar Desert by camel and Jeep on this desert safari from Jaisalmer. Sleep under the shining stars, ride a camel into the sunset, and enjoy a delicious dinner around the bonfire.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rajasthan:If youʻre booking your trip to Rajasthan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Delhi: Taj Mahal, Agra & Mathura Tour by Car
- Udaipur: Full Day Private City Tour with Optional Boat Ride
- Jaipur: Private Full-Day City Tour
- From Udaipur: Private Day Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
- Delhi: 6-Day Golden Triangle & Varanasi Private Tour
- Feel the immensity of the night sky as you sleep beneath the stars and moon
- Marvel at the brilliant colors of the sunset and sunrise over the Thar Desert
- Ride a camel through the vast Thar Desert and explore the rolling sand dunes
- Enjoy a delicious dinner cooked over a bonfire and sip on hot coffee and tea
- Wake up with the sunrise and eat a healthy breakfast with an Indian Masal Chai
DescriptionExperience the great wildernesses of the Thar Desert on this overnight tour from Jaisalmer. Ride over the rolling sand dunes, eat dinner prepared over a wood fire, and marvel at the sunrise over the sand in the morning. Meet your driver in Jaisalmer and head out into the Thar Desert. Once you arrive, meet your desert guide and your camel. With help from your guide, mount your camel and begin your desert trek. Explore the sand dunes, marvel at the flora and fauna, and watch a spectacular sunset over the dunes. After sunset, head to your camp, where you will enjoy a traditional dinner around a campfire. Fall asleep under the starry night sky, wrapped up in a blanket. Wake up with the sunrise and marvel at the stunning colors as you sip on an Indian Masala Chai and eat breakfast. Return by Jeep to your hotel in Jaisalmer.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided camel trek Bottled water Dinner with coffee and tea Overnight accommodation (outside) Mattress and blanket Fuel surcharge Breakfast and tea
- Please wear a long-sleeve shirt and long pants to protect against the sun, and bring warm clothes to sleep in There are no toilets, electricity, or mobile networks in the desert. Please bring toilet paper and an external phone charger